idfive is looking for a Digital Strategist
idfive is seeking an experienced digital media buyer and manager for its media and communications team. idfive’s working environment is flexible, exciting and always interesting. We mean business, but we also know how to have fun.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Plan, implement, and actively manage successful digital awareness and lead generation campaigns across web and social.
- Work with media and creative teams in the development of research-based digital strategies for clients.
- Demonstrate the ability to process and understand each client’s industry, competition, brand and goals/objectives.
- Demonstrate a strong understanding of our client’s target audiences including their needs and behaviors.
- Provide the creative team with the digital recommendations and specifications necessary to develop and optimize innovative, compelling, and successful campaigns.
- Actively seek out new digital opportunities, stay abreast of digital media trends and research, and use this knowledge to help us do awesome work for out clients.
- Help develop and execute social media scanning and action campaigns.
- Run reports, identify opportunities, and perform risk assessments.
- Develop and execute risk mitigation and opportunity-capitalization strategies with help of senior team members.
- Regularly make recommendations related to campaign performance including performance of creative as well as performance of specific media outlets.
- Work with creative and account management teams to develop and implement strong SEO strategies for idfive’s clients.
- Review and analyze SEO performance reports for idfive’s clients. Make regular, actionable recommendations to improve SEO performance.
- Run and analyze reports for idfive’s clients including media performance reports, lead generation and tracking reports, SEO reports, and web traffic reports.
- Everyone at idfive is given a high level of freedom and flexibility in how they do their jobs, so it's essential that the candidate be accountable and have high standards for themselves and their work. Innovation and new ideas are essential; we are looking for someone who will enhance our processes. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our work environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere, and well-versed in marketing, advertising, and Web development. Excellent analytical, communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. Multitasking and people skills are expected, as is an inherent drive to learn.
- No meanies, bullies, crybabies, drama queens, ego maniacs, or prima-donnas.
- Must have practical experience in digital marketing, SEO and social media.
- Must have Google Adwords and Analytics certifications and experience in setting up and running campaigns with Google products, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter etc.
- Applicants must have a bachelors’ degree in a related field.
- 2-5 Years of professional digital strategy experience.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
This is a full time salaried position with benefits including excellent health, vision and dental coverage, and bonuses. idfive also offers 401K participation and employer contributions.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirement, contact information and three references. Only applicants following this application process will be considered.