Client Services Intern
Learn, Strategize, Manage, Collaborate.
Join a team that gives a damn about giving a damn. idfive is seeking an intern for our client services department. Our working environment is flexible, exciting, and collaborative as heck. We mean business. We mean fun. We mean, like, apply now already.
We are seeking motivated individuals with excellent written and oral communication skills for a paid fall internship. Ideal candidates will be in their junior or senior year, majoring in Communications/Public Relations, Marketing, Journalism, English, or Psychology.
Interns will be assigned to an account manager for mentorship and support throughout the program.
idfive’s internship program allows individuals to observe and participate in the business of client services. It offers them daily opportunities to not only learn, but do.
Typical Duties & Responsibilities
- Create call agendas and take call notes
- Brainstorm initiatives for clients
- Conduct industry research
- Develop and monitor project schedules
- Track budgets and forecast future work
- Migrate website content
Interns also have shadowing opportunities in other departments of the agency, including: strategy, media planning and buying, analytics and reporting, design, copywriting, and web development. These shadow days will allow for well-rounded understandings of the inner workings of an agency to further explore potential career paths.
- Resume and cover letter
- Time commitment of a minimum of 20 hours per week, so that interns have the chance to get involved with in-depth account work week (must fall within our core business hours which are M-F 9:00-5:00)
- 12-week program starting August 2021
- College junior or senior preferred
- Related academic coursework, optional