Senior Media Account Executive
Strategize, Plan, Execute, Measure.
Be a driving force. Lead our accounts. idfive is seeking an experienced account executive for its media and communications department. idfive’s working environment is flexible, exciting, and always interesting. We mean business, but we also know how to have fun.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Like everyone else at idfive, we are looking for a jack-of-all-trades. However, the candidate must have core competencies in account management and media planning and buying. The best candidate will also be able to juggle many different parts of the project, including the development of digital and traditional marketing strategies, creative development, information design, client relationships, internal resource management, timeline and budget requirements, administration, and billing, copy creation/editing and quality control.
- The candidate will be asked to collaborate on and/or take ownership for estimates and proposals, consulting documents and presentations, media plans, vendor management, and the development of creative and strategy briefs.
- Everyone on the media team at idfive is given a high level of freedom and flexibility, so it’s essential that the candidate be comfortable with accountability and have high standards for themselves and their work, and be able to demonstrate this ability through past experience. We regard innovation and new ideas as essential to our work. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our working environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate will be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere, and well versed in marketing, advertising, and web development. Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. Multitasking and “people skills” are also expected.
- Applicants must have experience and comfort with managing multi-million dollar accounts and with long term resource planning and allocation. This position requires 5+ years of experience in advertising, media strategy, and/or marketing. Our ideal candidate should also have experience with developing and executing successful SEM and SEO campaigns, experience in business consulting, and public relations.
- Applicants must have a bachelors’ degree in marketing, communications, design, philosophy, math, psychology, anthropology, sociology or English. A master’s degree in any of the fields above is preferable.
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima-donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid life insurance policy (with the option to purchase additional coverages)
- Vacation and sick/personal leave
- Paid holidays
- A discounted parking pass or a company-paid monthly pass for Maryland Transit Authority
- 401K plan with match
- Flexible spending accounts