idfive is looking for a Web Account Executive. Do you bring the Awesome?
Join a team that gives a damn about giving a damn. idfive is seeking an experienced Account Executive for our client services department. Our working environment is flexible, exciting, and collaborative as heck. We mean business. We mean fun. We mean, like, apply now already. Be a driving force. Lead accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- You should be able to juggle many different parts of the project, including strategy, creative development, information design, client relationships, internal resource management, timeline and budget requirements, administration and billing, copy creation/editing, and quality control.
- We'll expect—nay, demand—that you collaborate on and/or take ownership of estimates and proposals, consulting documents and presentations, information architectures, and creative and strategy briefs.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the account team to evaluate and plan for the company’s monthly capacity and other operational tasks.
- The account executive reports to the Director of Client Services.
- Everyone in the client service team at idfive is given a high level of freedom, flexibility, and access to the beer tap. It's essential that you be comfortable with accountability and have high standards for yourself and your work—and be able to demonstrate this ability through past experience. Innovation and new ideas are essential to our work. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our working environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- You should be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, and comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere. We expect you to be well-versed in marketing, advertising, and web development. Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. The ability to manage multiple tasks and accounts while still treating people with respect is also non-negotiable.
- You must have experience and comfort with managing and launching enterprise-level websites on-time and on-budget.
- This position requires 5+ years of experience managing web design and development projects. We'd also love if you have experience in business consulting and public relations.
- You must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, design, philosophy, math, psychology, anthropology, sociology, English, or something business-y. A master’s degree in any of the fields above doesn't hurt, either.
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima-donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, including excellent health, vision, dental, short-term disability, and life coverage, stipends for mass transit, and quarterly bonuses. idfive also offers 401K participation. Just as we’d ask any client for a budget, we ask that you submit your salary requirements to be considered for the position.
In the past year, idfive was selected as a best place to work by Baltimore Magazine, nominated by the Baltimore Business Journal as a Best Place to Work, awarded for its company culture by SmartCEO, and was added to the 2016 Inc 5,000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply. We’d love to meet you.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirement, contact information, and three references.