We are looking for an experienced marketing strategist to join our Strategy team. You’ll be responsible for gathering and sifting data that you then use to support emerging strategic and creative themes and directions.
Our Senior Marketing Strategist position involves a variety of tasks, including performing market research, conceiving integrated marketing campaigns and establishing performance metrics. If you’re a creative, goal-oriented professional, we would like you to be part of our team and share innovative ideas to achieve our targets.
Our working environment is flexible, exciting, and collaborative as heck. We mean business. We mean fun. We mean, like, apply now already. Be a driving force.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Set specific marketing goals
- Design and implement marketing strategies aligned with business targets
- Lead focus groups and conduct intensive one-on-one interviews with clients, their stakeholders, their customers, and their prospects
- Develop digital campaigns to increase web traffic
- Analyze sales and marketing metrics
- Forecast market trends
- Research market to identify new opportunities
- Gather and synthesize multiple streams of market data, cultural trends, customer experience data, and client-supplied research in order to develop effective marketing/communications strategies
- Generate innovative ideas to promote our clients’ brands and our products
- Address advertising needs
- Research, articulate and ensure brand consistency through all marketing channels
- Use customer feedback to ensure client satisfaction
- Coordinate with internal teams to ensure brand consistency during client engagements
- Establish a strong, long-term web presence
- 5+ years of proven work experience as an integrated marketing strategist
- Demonstrable experience with marketing campaigns and web technologies (e.g. online tools and social media) especially with higher education and/or not-for-profit organizations
- 10+ years in the marketing field
- In-depth knowledge of CRM software and Content Management Systems
- Familiarity with SEO/SEM and Google Analytics (current certificates are preferred!)
- Complete understanding of web design and its lifecycle
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Self-motivated and dependable
- Excellent time management skills
- Outstanding oral and written skills
- Team management skills
- BSc degree in marketing, English, Philosophy or relevant field (Master’s degree is preferred)
- Applicants with experience using data analytics packages (eg. Tableau) and expertise with quantitative research are highly desired
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time, salaried position with benefits, including excellent health, vision, dental, short-term disability, and life coverage, stipends for mass transit, and quarterly bonuses. idfive also offers 401K participation. Just as we’d ask any client for a budget, we ask that you submit your salary requirements to be considered for the position.
In the past year, idfive was selected as a best place to work by Baltimore Magazine, nominated by the Baltimore Business Journal as a Best Place to Work, awarded for its company culture by SmartCEO, and was included on the 2016, 2017 and 2018 Inc 5,000 Lists of America’s Fastest Growing Companies by Forbes. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply. We’d love to meet you.
To apply, please send a resume, cover letter, salary requirement, contact information, and three references.