Senior Drupal Developer
Collaborate, Develop, Test, Launch.
We are looking for a senior drupal developer to grow our development team. The ideal candidate will not only have the skills to make HTML/CSS/JS do acrobatics, but is also a decent person. We take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If you have the technical chops and are looking for a good home, you must apply.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Expertly create pixel-perfect websites that exactly match supplied designs, and frontend markup
- Create fully responsive “mobile-first” websites that meet all accessibility best practices
- Build modern, modular “component” based websites
- Engineer enterprise-level Drupal websites
- Migrate D7 and D8 sites to D9/10
- Build complex custom Drupal modules and themes
- Recommend, and extend, contributed modules for the application
- Assist in the maintenance of Drupal sites, as well as functionality upgrades for existing sites
- Assist in bug ticketing for existing sites, as well as other monthly tasks
- Set up testing, and build pipelines for code deployments
- Manage content and configuration moves between multiple environments
- Expert knowledge in PHP and HTML
- Must be extremely well versed in CSS/SCSS, JS.
- WordPress experience a big plus.
- Strong TWIG templating skills
- Build and preprocessors exp(SCSS, webpack etc.).
- Familiarity with modular development patterns (OOCSS, BEM, SMACSS etc.)
- Version control experience (ideally GIT)
- Configuration management experience
- Assist in all parts of the project life cycle if other co-workers are slammed. Collaboration is an everyday component of idfive.
- Follow the quality control process on all projects.
- 5+ years of experience building in CMS platforms.
- Acquia certification is a plus
- Everyone at idfive is given a high level of freedom and flexibility in how they do their jobs, so it’s essential that the candidate be accountable and have high standards for themselves and their work. Innovation and new ideas are essential; we are looking for someone who will enhance our processes.
- We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our work environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere, and well-versed in marketing, advertising, and Web development.
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. Multitasking and people skills are expected, as is an inherent drive to learn.
- The ideal candidate would also have experience in software development, UI development, or interaction design. User experience design and information architecture experience is a huge plus.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, or computer science is a plus but not a requirement.
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima-donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Fully remote optional
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid life insurance policy (with the option to purchase additional coverage)
- Vacation and sick/personal leave
- Paid holidays
- A discounted parking pass or a company-paid monthly pass for Maryland Transit Authority
- 401K plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement program