Senior Web Account Executive
Strategize, Manage, Lead, Collaborate.
Join a team that gives a damn about giving a damn. idfive is seeking an experienced senior account executive for our client services department. Our working environment is flexible, exciting, and collaborative as heck. We mean business. We mean fun. We mean, like, apply now already. Be a driving force. Lead accounts.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Act as a partner to our clients and internal teams. Advocate for their success as if it was your own.
- You should also be able to juggle many different parts of the project, including strategy, creative development, information design, client relationships, internal resource management, timeline and budget requirements, administration, and billing, copy creation/editing, and quality control. You will be responsible for doing this for multiple projects at the same time, regularly.
- This position requires 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-level web design and development projects. We’d also love it if you have experience in business consulting, advertising, and integrated marketing.
- We’ll expect — nay, demand — that you collaborate on and/or take ownership of estimates and proposals, consulting documents and presentations, information architectures, and creative and strategy briefs.
- You will collaborate with the rest of the account team to evaluate and plan for the company’s daily priorities, monthly capacity, and other operational tasks.
- The senior account executive reports to the director of client services.
- Everyone in the client service team at idfive is given a high level of freedom, flexibility, and accountability. It’s essential that you be comfortable with accountability and have high standards for yourself and your work — and be able to demonstrate this ability through past experience. Innovation and new ideas are essential to our work. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our working environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- Prior agency experience preferred.
- Being able to thrive in ambiguity is key for the client services team. Uncovering solutions, efficiencies, and having a passion for creating a better way of doing things is celebrated on the team. Enabling innovation and improvement is at our core.
- You should be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. The ability to manage multiple tasks and accounts while still treating people with respect is also non-negotiable.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, design, philosophy, math, psychology, anthropology, sociology, English, or something business-y is not required but a nice to have. A master’s degree in any of the fields above doesn’t hurt, either.
- Meanies, bullies, crybabies, ego-maniacs, and prima-donnas need not apply. If for some reason they make it past the interview process and are hired, they will be canned at the first sign of these traits. No joke.
This is a full-time position with the following benefits:
- Competitive salary
- Health, vision, and dental insurance
- Company-paid short-term disability plan
- Company-paid life insurance policy (with the option to purchase additional coverage)
- Vacation and sick/personal leave
- Paid holidays
- A free parking pass or a company-paid monthly pass for Maryland Transit Authority
- 401K plan
- Profit-sharing plan
- Flexible spending accounts
- Tuition reimbursement program
- Remote, in-person, and hybrid options