Senior Web Account Executive
Be the ultimate collaborator
The Senior Web Account Executive acts as a partner to our clients and internal teams, advocating for their success as if it was their own. As a part of our client services department, you will be juggling many different parts of the project, including strategy, creative development, information design, client relationships, internal resource management, timeline and budget requirements, administration, and billing, copy creation/editing, and quality control for multiple projects, regularly.
idfive is located in Baltimore, MD, on the campus of the Maryland Institute College of Art. We love Charm City, and it loves us back. A significant amount of our team lives in the city and surrounding areas, but fivers can be found all across the country.
While we love to get together and meet for agency-wide events with both our out-of-state and local fivers, where you work is up to you, so long as it’s during our operating hours of 9–5 EST. If you’re within driving distance of the office, you may be asked to work from the office as needed for creative brainstorms or in-person client meetings.
40,000 – 80,000
Before you get here, you should…
- Be able to juggle many different parts of the project life-cycle at the same time.
- Have 5+ years of experience managing enterprise-level web design and development projects.
- Love to collaborate on and/or take ownership of estimates and proposals, consulting documents and presentations, information architectures, and creative and strategy briefs.
- Expertly work as a team to evaluate and plan for the company’s daily priorities, monthly capacity, and other operational tasks.
- Have prior agency experience.
- Be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, and comfortable with a deadline-oriented atmosphere.
- Have excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills.
Bonus points if you also…
- Have experience in business consulting, advertising, and integrated marketing.
- Are comfortable working in ambiguity. Uncovering solutions, efficiencies, and having a passion for digging for a better way of doing things
- Have a bachelor’s degree or equivalent professional experience in marketing, communications, design, philosophy, math, psychology, anthropology, sociology, English, or something business-y. A master’s degree in any of the fields above doesn’t hurt, either.
On your first project, you might be expected to…
- Partner with client teams from a major university or nonprofit organization while collaborating with idfive’s UX, Design, Development, Business Development, and Strategy teams.
- Manage two or three enterprise-level web projects anywhere from $50k to $500k in scope, with a timeline of anywhere from 4 to 18 months.
- Deliver risk mitigation strategies through every phase of the project to deliver on time and within budget in hopes of retaining the client for future work.
After six months to a year, you’ll be expected to…
- Manage a monthly client project portfolio of about $60k. This could be managing anywhere between 6-12 projects, ranging from small website retainers to new builds.
- Take complete ownership of creative and positive client partnerships, with the ability to forecast work to align with staff resource availability.
- Fully understanding the idfive process as outlined in an extensive Account Executive handbook.
- Work with your direct supervisor on a growth plan focused on your abilities and interests.
idfive is an integrated marketing and communications social design agency focused on amplifying the good being done by our clients. We are educators, learners, strategists, analysts, architects, writers, designers, coders, parents, and friends offering creative web, brand, and marketing strategies to advance marketing and communications goals.
idfive is Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) certified as we are a minority and woman-owned and operated. We do our work with a sincere and operational commitment to diversity and equality within our ranks, with our clients, in our city, and… heck… the world at large.
Our name is the foundation for everything we do. Our work is successful because we embrace informed design as the grounding principle behind every project. Our team is successful because we unwaveringly follow five guiding principles with heart and hustle.
Why do we do it? Because we believe that marketing can be a transformative force for good. And—as a minority and woman-owned and operated studio—we know how much the world needs to be a better place.
- Flexible work location
- 10 paid holidays
- 2 floating holidays, including one for your birthday
- Vacation and sick/personal leave
- 401K plan
- Health, vision, and dental
- Short-term disability, long-term disability, and life insurance
- Tuition reimbursement program
[contact-form-7 id=”4440″ title=”Career”]