idfive is Looking for Like-Minded Remote or On-Site Drupal Developer Friend.
We are looking for a Drupal developer to grow our development team. The ideal candidate will not only have the skill to make HTML/CSS/JS do acrobatics, but is also a decent person. idfive was recently named “A Best Place to Work” in Baltimore. This is because we take care of our team, do good work for our clients, know when to get serious about the business and when to relax and have a good time. If you are have the technical chops and are looking for a good home, you have to check us out!
Duties & Responsibilities
- Building XHTML, HTML5, CSS, CSS3 pages with every user in mind. Cross-browser compatibility isn’t an option; it is required. Responsive design experience is a must.
- Implementing Content Management Systems on varying platforms such as Wordpress, Drupal and ExpressionEngine.
- Assisting in all parts of the project life cycle if other co-workers are slammed. Collaboration is an everyday component of idfive.
- Follow the Quality Control process on all projects.
- Three or more years of experience building websites using Drupal CMS.
- Everyone at idfive is given a high level of freedom and flexibility in how they do their jobs, so it's essential that the candidate be accountable and have high standards for themselves and their work. Innovation and new ideas are essential; we are looking for someone who will enhance our processes. We also value integrity, mutual respect, and a strong work ethic. While our work environment is flexible and easygoing, we expect everyone at idfive to work hard and meet deadlines.
- The ideal candidate should be proactive, detail-oriented, organized, personable, comfortable with a fast-paced, deadline-oriented atmosphere, and well-versed in marketing, advertising, and Web development. Excellent communication, writing, and problem-solving skills are mandatory. Multitasking and people skills are expected, as is an inherent drive to learn.
- Source control system experience.
- Must have launched at least five sites in the past 12 months (we'll ask for links for code reviews).
- Must be extremely well versed in HTML, CSS, JS, PHP and MySQL. Other web development languages such as ColdFusion, ASP, C#, etc are a huge plus.
- The ideal candidate would also have experience in software development, UI development, or interaction design. User experience design and information architecture experience is a huge plus.
- Applicants must have a bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, design, or computer science.
This is a full time salaried position with benefits including excellent health, vision and dental coverage, stipends for public transportation, and bonuses. idfive also offers a 401K. Salary will range based on experience and skill.
In the past year idfive was selected as a best place to work by Baltimore Magazine, nominated by the Baltimore Business Journal as a Best Place to Work, awarded for its company culture by SmartCEO and was added to the 2016 Inc 5,000 List of America’s Fastest Growing Companies. If this is the type of team you would be proud to be a part of then please apply. We’d love to meet you.
Submit a cover letter, resume and salary requirements. Only the candidates who submit all three items will be considered for employment.